Thursday, January 27, 2011

rest...

....tonight I sit here wondering and thinking about "hello." Sometimes you are caught off guard and for a moment a smile stops you in your tracks and you feel nothing but awe and wonder. The mind reels from the unexpected moment of happiness and I find myself fumbling for the right thing to say and feeling so inadequate of that which is gracing my presence. Taking one step at a time I find myself looking back to see if she is still there. A dream? Wake me not. As I mentioned in the previous entry that I feel like I am in uncharted territory. Its been a while since something, someone reached this deep inside. The outcome? I have no idea of where I am headed as I have no control over this. I stand and watch the scenery pass by carried along by a smile, a stolen glance..Yes its a very welcome feeling from the past of uncertainty and hurt over the years...regardless its a blessing from above and for this I am thankful. Learning to trust....to care...to live. Its been a struggle thus far but for a moment in time I feel at ease and peace abounds...I will cherish this while it lasts and give God thanks...

......rest

No comments: