Sunday, January 30, 2011

Clarity...

..words have been elusive and haven't come easy for a while. This has happened from time to time as there seems to be a bottleneck of sorts..so much trying to get out at once. No clear train of thought can be achieved and nothing is clear. Tonight isn't one of those nights. The words are here, waiting for release. For once there is clarity.........
----------------------------------------------
I have blogged many many times of losing and the search that began when someone said goodbye. that someone being me. Over the years I have written of hurt, lessons learned, loves lost and loves found. I have written about the person who has remained elusive year after year to appear in my dreams. A symbolic figure of that that I seek, but still remaining unknown. I have written about a host of different subjects, each with its own meaning, emotion and purpose. Tonight I find myself hesitant to speak, to put into words that which I have found and felt. You can always hope for something...Pray for it even...maybe believing and knowing that it could happen. But when it actually does, everything stands still and belief becomes unbelief. I find myself in that stage of unbelief now. To put into words is simple..

She has walked out of my dreams and into my life...I am at a loss for words and can do nothing but stare in awe of beauty that flows inside and out. I am most grateful and humbled by this. A gift from God. A pearl of great price. I can only pray that I am allowed to posses such a find for a long time to come....

No comments: