Sunday, August 8, 2010

wayfarers world...

...day "5" rolls around on me once again here on the road, and in another hotel room. Splitting headache from stress, lack of decent sleep or perhaps both. Not happy right now as I have so much work to accomplish. Three weeks is all I have to make it through and then back to a normal life or something that resembles it. I think in some way I feel like I am being slowly drained. I guess I am not really happy with myself right now and that just transfers its effect into everything else in my life right now. While on the road I have even began to ask myself, "do I really know what love is or will I know when it comes along"? I am really beginning to wonder. So what do you do when faced with such deep question of the heart and you need answers?


You go shopping..This is my new "girlfriend" and yes I do love her very much. ;-)

No comments: