Saturday, July 11, 2009

one step to many..

Sometimes I wonder who I am and where I am going. One day I feel so confident and ready to take on the world and the next day I find myself second guessing myself and choices I have made. May be I need to just get away for a little while and regroup and recharge. It has been a while since my last road trip. A return to my "fortress of solitude"? It was left in ruins last time I visited so maybe its time to forge new paths into places unknown and places unseen. To many things in motion right now. My life in constant flux, but thankfully a few things are in focus now and feel solid. This is something that can be built on. Wondering when the dream ends and reality begins but then again I am not even sure of reality anymore..

I need a vacation....

No comments: