Tuesday, June 30, 2009

breathe...


"Almost"....It has been the one constant in my life. Having wondered where and who for so long one begins to grow used to the emptiness. Now? I am afraid at what looks me in the heart and what reaches into my core. So soon, so quickly. Not looking for it, the heart and mind remain speechless at what is being offered them. Afraid to to try again, yet i reach out trusting, hoping. One touch... soft words spoken to the weary heart and mind. "Don't be afraid, I am here" echoes deep within me. All I seem to can think about is a dream from my past. A dream where you came and said nothing, yet for the next eleven years we visited across the dreamscapes of my mind. You became the "elusive one" that my heart craved to be real and exist outside my slumbering. Now you stand before me. Gentle smile, soft warmth to my senses, a solitude for the wayfaring heart. Eleven years ago my journey of started...Eleven years later you have stepped from my dreams into my arms. I cant explain anything about this, but it is real, as it is right...I dreamed of you and you are no longer a dream...

No comments: