Tuesday, June 24, 2008

end of ages...

Today of all days...As the light fades all questions were answered. No hints needed as intentions were noted and realized before the first and last words were spoken. One mans blessing is another mans curse or so it would seem. Once as before the last words of thoughts past and present are written down with no remorse. The chapter ended, the story of ones life coming to a close. Finality. I will not allow myself, my mind, my heart this indulgence for a long time. I knew where this path would lead and yet I still blindly walked ahead..You never know what waits you around the next corner but for now to the bitter soul, everything is sweet....


I sit here tonight 500 miles from home alone in a hotel room, video and camera gear scattered everywhere from shooting video and pictures on my latest photoshoot. A weary wayfarer, tired from running from myself for the day. Sleep is slow in coming tonight but will be welcome when it does. Divorce is never a good thing. Today mine became final. Strange how it feels, even though I moved out 7 months ago, that when the the judge spoke the words. "Your divorce is granted, I wish you luck sir." something died within me. Something lost now, forever....

For this wayfarer......the journey has begun anew.....

Alone.....Please dont apologize now, its too late.

No comments: