Wednesday, May 21, 2008

why...why not...

Sitting and looking into your eyes I wonder why and why not at the same time. I know the answers all to well.

My mind is so tired of everyday stress of life and now my armour is showing the wear and tear. Following paths I abandoned so long ago. I know where they lead to but for now I am content to follow regardless of the outcome. No strength the fight the constant current pulling me away from shore and safety. Not seeking rescue, as it is seems easier to just to stop and let the darkness and silence slowly take over....

Faith and Hope....



(note) I received a message from a friend asking if I felt suicidal. I realize now, that last passage was a little darker than I intended it to be. Maybe a poor choice of words but rest assured I am not planning my own demise.) Thanks goes out to a special friend for caring)..;-)

No comments: