Sunday, April 11, 2021

...remembering to forget.

Sometimes words don't flow, sometimes it's that there's just to much inside. Time, healing and solitude are needed to allow an escape of sorts. Inspiration, muse of a different kind perhaps? Needing to remember that I need to forget and let go. Hindsight providing the images that a right choice was made but with a heavy price to pay and repaid through the years. Day by day, bit by bit, letting memories go and watching another world slowly drift away. The heart and mind, still silent but still ever so hopeful as each day brings another day of closure of normality. Realizing life is a journey and I need to start enjoying that blessed part of it as I once did. Relearning who I am and where I am headed. Knowing that there's more to this life than just mere chance. For now its a daily effort to keep the heart and mind moving forward and to just

 

....remember to forget.  

No comments: