Saturday, November 13, 2010

waiting...

....another day and another night repeat. Gotta break out somehow. My photography used to be my escape but now even that is not bringing me happiness it once did. Now I am worried. This last road trip will hopefully be my last one that I will be alone on. I sat atop mountains looking into forever and felt the emptiness to my core, even while siting in some of the most beautiful scenery given by God. Once this would have cleared my mind and renewed me from the inside out. Now, it seemed to only postpone the inevitable return to reality. Life should never be a burden and I refuse to give up the hope that one day we will cross paths..I have dreamed of you for over a decade, not knowing who you are or where you are..So be it...I will wait as thats all I can do for now..

waiting...

No comments: