Wednesday, November 10, 2010

life interrupted...only for a moment

Voices from inside warned of the impending hurt, that something wasn't quite right, but the heart disregards all in the search for a smile and embrace. Oddly this hasn't cost me as much as I thought it would. I am more hurt by the betrayal of someone I considered a friend. I once said that goodbye wouldn't come from my lips again, but sometimes we don't have a choice and our hand is forced to make one. The main thing is that the journey continues and I am eager to resume it. Just another scar, another "life lesson." So many decorate the heart I have lost count, but each one still carries its on story and lessons learned...

Sometimes I think becoming numb isn't such a bad idea. Even the cold rain is starting to feel warm and comforting.....life interrupted...only for a moment

No comments: