Sunday, November 28, 2010

sometimes you look like a nut, sometimes you dont....

......approaching the end of yet another year. Sometimes I feel I am running out of things to write about or should I say ways to write about them..I don't want to come across as suicidal or continually on the verge of a nervous breakdown. (yes I am laughing while typing this) I guess most of the time my prose is a wee bit on the dark side and seems desolate or forsaken, but that's how I have felt for a long time and the writings follow these lines as well. So with this being said I plan on allowing myself more leeway and writing what I feel and not really worrying about the outward appearance..This blog shall end one day with the discovery of another dream, but for now it is what it is..My escape and my release.....

No comments: