Sunday, October 17, 2010

you will find me..... somewhere...

...Images flicker through my mind...times past...moments saved in a kiss, embrace, and now the mind fades to black. Eyes open and search the barren landscape of my life begins anew. Dreams come to tease me and in each I fall for you a little more. Still you remain unknown be it on purpose or for a purpose I cannot know. The agony of having held by someone and then letting go. Replayed over and over. Goodbye comes at a price, freedom in the beginning becomes a cell in the end. Not what the heart was expecting but found. Words cant convey the regret for the times past when I lacked the things so needful in holding on and holding out. So much that seemed important now is revealed to be so trivial and not needed in the end. I guess at the moment I thought I was making the right choice. Both the mind and heart screaming not to continue with the madness of walking away. Faces and places pass by me and I wonder many things. I will find you one day and....

you will find me....somewhere.

No comments: