Saturday, September 11, 2010

....time

...sometimes we hope that things change, that time has made us a different person. Sadly I can see that it hasn't. I blame myself for maybe wanting it and you a little more than I should or expecting to much to soon, if anything at all. But I fear that things haven't changed and you are still as elusive today as you were a decade ago. I never got to the "real" you, you never let me get inside, close. Memories ares so deceiving when viewed through a rebellious heart. ..wanting someone more than they want you never renders a good outcome..I guess I loved you to much for my own good then and a small piece of that still lingers deep inside now. Time to let it out and let it go....letting it out is the easy part.... letting go is something I cant do right now.

No comments: