Sunday, June 13, 2010

....far away..

A gentle tug becomes something greater. A week after returning from a "mini getaway" with nothing but relaxation, I am even more restless now than before and I know not why. I have canceled a "official" vacation in a few weeks but I am beginning to wonder if I will be able to keep that from happening. Something has happened inside me, I don't feel the same ever since my trip last week. Nothing feels like home anymore and I don't like it one bit. For the record nothing feels like it used too. Maybe its just stress related as I have a lot of things going on this month and haven't been resting well. Who knows, maybe a road trip to somewhere I have never been is what I need. Maybe someone will be there to share it with me when that time comes...maybe..

No comments: