Sunday, May 16, 2010

please....

Is there a beaten path leading to me and my heart. Am I that transparent? I feel myself slowly caving inward, growing cold, old, not trusting and what scares me is that I am beginning to find comfort in it now. Familiar and safe is the feeling to the this blinded soul. Everything is slowly becoming a blur and I reach out and you are not there. You can't be, can you? Our worlds can't exist together. A dream you shall stay except for chance encounters at eveningfall and now I have not the fortitude to keep this madness ongoing. I gave all that I had and each goodbye is more painful as I feel a hollowness inside. Taking and nothing within being replaced each time. The end result was never in question and now I am empty. There has to be more to life than this....Stay a dream or become a reality.....

please....

No comments: