Monday, April 26, 2010

none...

Loss of direction. Holding to something real or just wishful thinking. The two have become one and I haven't a clue what is real anymore.My mind...emptiness...numbness and yet its amazing how loud the silence is. I begin to wonder about the person I have become as my direction flees and I am adrift once again. Familiar landmarks are absent, beacons that once guided me have been moved and there is none now to hear my call. Where are you? Who are you? Somewhere deep in my my mind there was memories of you. In my dreams you visited me, only to leave at the first hint of morning twilight. Tonight a weary soul sought a shoulder to cry on, to lean on, an ear to hear and a voice to be comforted by, but none were found. I cant keep this up forever and tonight it all ways heavily. Pulled into different directions and nether one holds any appeal to me now. Alone, how insignificant I feel and the silence justifies my fears all too mockingly. In dreams you came and in dreams I wanted nothing more. As I held you, not knowing your name or where you came from or where you were going. Another dream another night another morning and I awoke to find reality once again. A reality that doesn't seem to need me anymore...

I miss my ordinary life.

No comments: