Thursday, April 29, 2010

bottom..

...slowly building for a long time...tonight I feel the same hurt I did 12 years ago after my divorce. One thing about "hurt" is that it doesn't care what the reasons are for, it doesn't differentiate, its just there. Goodbye is just that... goodbye. Looking back over my previous entries tonight and I see constant unhappiness, a soul searching for something that seems impossible to find but yet teased by glimpses of what he seeks. I put myself in this position and I deserve the fruits my labor. The heart takes the lashes once again, fresh scars laid over the old. I have tried, tried to do the right thing, be a friend when needed, play by the rules, be the nice guy in a not so nice world only to be chewed up.... Tears tease the eyes as well as the heart and I don't care...I am beaten. All I seek now is refuge from this storm...


man down....

No comments: