Saturday, October 10, 2009

in the darkness..

On the road for some photography work for my company. Got to my room after a nice meal of sushi and watched the sun go down from my hotel window. Sound of the traffic can lull you to sleep..And sleep I did. It been a while that I have been able to just rest and rest deeply. I woke up a few times but not fully just enough to roll over and fluff the pillow..Sometime during the night dreams come to play with the tired mind..One dream was as intense as it was peaceful and serene. Someone I have dreamed of for almost 12 years but still don't know who they are, came to visit last night.

While walking with a group of friends through a wooded area I grab your arm and pull you towards me in a teasing , playful way and you fell into my arms..literally...and we tumbled to the ground.. As we are sitting there laughing about it I look into your eyes. A moment of silence as if seeing something for the first time.. You stare at me and ask twice "is it you?"... followed by a gentle tender kiss....

I awake to see the sun slowly breaking through the trees outside my hotel room..I'm still no closer to knowing who you are. But if by chance you read this.."Yes, I am.".....

No comments: