Wednesday, September 16, 2009

twilight or eveningfall...

Perhaps a clue to this haze I seem to be walking in.

Senses, emotions, my heart, everything that makes me who I am, is under lock down now. Nothing is getting in nothing is getting out. In my past I have wanted to be happy and be single but never quite got to that point, yet here I am and I am being offered the chance to do so but I have been whining, "kickin and screamin" the whole way though it..I realized today that this is a replay of my early years of being single way back in the late 90s..But this time I have time and experience to fall back on.."Bought" experience, paid for with scars across the heart and mind. The clue or constant in this equation is that it will take a special someone to bring me out of this. But this time shall be different as I am a different person than I was back then. I will not search high and low or travel as if on a quest as I once did. She is out there and our paths will cross one day. We have met in my dreams many times and one day I will find out who she is..

Little history of me:(drum roll).....My first marriage of ten years marriage comes to an end then 5 years of being single, searching, traveling literally thousands and thousands of miles in looking for this elusive "Ms Right" finding a wonderful woman to marry, but sadly it was marriage that should have never happened. Now, approaching my second year of being single once again. I will wait, be patient and enjoy this journey as I will reach the destination soon enough..So I have to stop fighting this current and just let it carry me for a while and watch the scenery pass by...
Just have to relax....

No comments: