Monday, August 17, 2009

only a heart can know..

..tears that slowly fall from eyes closed tightly. Fighting to keep the inside from escaping. Memories flood my weary heart. Mourn for wasted love, wasted effort, still knowing that time moves forward time will heal all. The taste of a bittersweet romance. Remembering when and where still wanting to return to the moment time stood still and there was no other but me staring in awe and wonder. A gift for me and me only. Mile after mile pulled me further away. Lost in the moment, lost in the discovery of what may lay ahead. And now?

Reality, cold , hard, uncaring. Trying to find what changed within me. Knowing who the author of this confusion is matters not as the damage is done and runs deep. Pure evil has many faces it seems..

No comments: