Friday, August 28, 2009

anticipation...

Its been almost 2 years since my second divorce and the more things change the more they stay the same. When to know you have found a good thing, when to trust your senses, when to just walk away and count your loss and be thankful. This year I have went from being happier than I could imagine, to having it ripped away and hurt replace every single place love resided. End result? So what...Crap happens. So after all this time not much has changed. From my ashes I have pulled even more lessons to keep with me into the future. Looking forward to a few trips this Fall to satisfy this wayfarer that lives within me. My trips help me to clear the mind, and allow my photographic creative side to be released to explore and this takes a world of stress off of me. A rediscovery of myself one frame at a time while traveling the back roads one mile at a time..

No comments: