Sunday, January 4, 2009

recharge..


Slowly coming to a standstill....Getting my bearings to see which direction is needed in my life. In the still and quiet of "nothing" the mind and heart cease their bickering between each other and listen to the reconciliation being offered. Letting the clearing of the my senses slowly begin. Sitting back and watching memories pass in front of me. My life in review. A common denominator it seems is I almost have it right, so many times. A repeat of this? I cannot allow this. I cant take another mistake of that magnitude. This time has to be right. No variations in what is being sought. Being true to myself and staying the course regardless of the path and direction I must travel. The end result is worth far more than I could imagine and worth the wait. So for now no movment is needed or expected...a moment to recharge...

No comments: