Tuesday, September 9, 2008

sudden changes...

Don't know what happened this morning. *It all started this morning*. Thought about it and finally gave up. Some things are best left alone sometimes.
To continue on a train of thought from the previous entry...

After spending a few days thinking why I am caught in this fog and cant seem to move forward, I conclude the following. After 5 years I have changed in more ways than I realize. I also find that I am a little wiser than before. I am in some ways a completely different person than I was before but in some ways the same. Needing to capitalize on this and build on the good things and slowly shed all the negative. A complete make over...mentally, physically and spiritually is underway.

*So what happened this morning*? A touch from above? Divine intervention? I would like to think so. Let me rephrase that. I know so! While getting ready this morning to go meet a client for a wedding shoot I glanced out the window. Nothing special it seemed, just another beautiful morning. I noticed the blue sky and a gentle breeze blowing the the pecan trees. But suddenly a feeling slowly passed through me. In my minds eye I could see the leaves falling, the chill of Autumn was just outside the glass and and I felt peace as a heavy load was lifted off my shoulders. I kept staring out the window wondering, trying to figure out what had just happened. I felt energized, I felt free. I felt like I had 10 years before. The world was just waiting for me to discover it. But now it will be with new eyes and a new heart....

God still answers prayers.

No comments: