Thursday, September 29, 2011

...yet again.

Slowly finding time and my voice once again. Have been wondering if my time over the last few years was a wasted effort or not. Sometimes I think I have been focused on one thing so much I have failed to see everything else. Sort of like "cant see the forest because of all the trees". Expecting love to fit in a neat little box and to look and be a certain way. This was nothing more than me staying in my comfort zone and expecting nothing more. Forbidding anything that didn't fit a certain criteria to enter into my life. Limiting what love should be is the best way to put it. In my defense love has always seem to be a certain way, from its approach and time spent but then again the end result has always been the same. Guess another epiphany has paid me a visit.

... yet again.

No comments: