Friday, January 14, 2011

...answers bring more questions..

.... quiet Friday night and while I am relaxing with coffee and prose I still feel the ever present uneasiness. I realize that I never seem very positive on this blog ,save once in every so often. Those moments have been few and fleeting, but nonetheless they have passed my way. Now? Its painfully apparent I still retreat into a shell, even though happiness is near. A cursed protective impulse caused by someone who by nature was a hidden evil that crossed my path. Cruel seduction indeed and even today my heart and mind still bear the scars. So where to from here..Look at whats before me as this landscape changes with an poetic subtlety and I need to enjoy the passing scene as it unfolds. Sometimes I feel I have no idea who I am or where I am going and then at times I feel I stand before the tempest roaring with the sting of rain in my face and feel alive..but for now...


...answers bring more questions..

No comments: