Tuesday, December 21, 2010

....my release.

Sitting here tonight I was asked does this blog help me to heal. Yes it has helped and will continue to as time goes on. This blog is an outlet for my creative juices but it is also a log of sorts in my journey from divorce, dating "late" in life and eventually back into marriage.( that's the plan for now.) As I have mentioned the underlying theme of this blog is "that someone said goodbye" and that person being me. Having found what I had sought for only to let it go like a fool. Now? Having no recourse other than to journey on and hope that God has mercy and affords me one more chance. Thus this blog chronicles my thoughts, feelings and wayfarings through the landscape of my life. Sometimes dark, sometimes not so much. Lots of times the passages will have multiple meanings, then sometimes they are face value. Maybe you will find encouragement or something to take along with you. I am a wayfarer. I found my forever once and let her go. There will be no letting go next time. And its this next time that I hope and wait for. I will never have the one I let go ever again. Does it hurt? Yes, but in a different way. There is a constant reminder of my foolishness and lack of fortitude that being an emptiness of sorts. Its not a pining away for the one I let go but for what I found and let go. A pearl of great price....pure love, a dream made flesh. Imagine having that in your life and letting it go, then maybe you will understand my pain.

She is out there....somewhere. The dreams continue as does the search....


....my release.

No comments: