Thursday, December 16, 2010

....another day, another lifetime.

Back from being on the road for a couple days, doing some photo work for my EMS service. It was nice to get out and change up the pace of life a little. Still though, sitting in a hotel room and watching a cold rain fall outside while relaxing is very lonely feeling at the same time. Coming to feel comfortable in this low ebb of my life and it worries me still. As it is said "hindsight is always 100%" and while on the road I had time to reflect and come to realize that I let one get away, yet again. But then again a freshly divorced female isn't something I wanted to get involved with. Lots of healing to be done and I wanted her to get that time and be happy in the end. Trying to put her well being ahead of my own desires and wishes. I didn't want to be a stepping stone. No need to get involved just to lose her when she realized that I wasn't what she wanted and I was nothing more than something different. Guess I get to pat myself on the back for a job well done. She moved on alright, married and is now happier than ever. All I can do is smile and be happy that she found what she sought for so many years. Could it have been me? Maybe...

... another day, another lifetime..
...

No comments: