Tuesday, October 5, 2010

...where are you.

...listening to the voice or reason. It sounds so foreign, distant and hollow, yet needed. Alone and slowly walking deeper in to my fortress of solitude I care not that the doors lock behind me, one by one and I have not the key to reopen them. Passing by familiar doors, locks on each and behind them memories..Hand placed upon them and warmth still radiates though to me. I stand still and want nothing more than to unlock and embrace the moments lost to time and foolish decisions past. To voice reasons of why I did and how I was wrong and how the hurt never quite healed. A captive in my own mind, sadly there has been none to wake me, pull me from this sweet, yet sad madness. A decade of dreams have revealed her nature but never her identity.

Where are you...who are you

No comments: