Friday, April 2, 2010

missing..

Trying...pulling the pieces together. Cant deny that I look back as your image haunts me, how close I was. Wondering, thinking thoughts that should be left alone. But for now the winds of change have ceased and I wait. Unable to move so contemplation takes over and I rehash everything again, seeking answers to why and where and anything I could have done differently to avoid this outcome. Yes, I know the answers, but it helps the mind if it stays occupied by this endeavor and not dwell on it's current state. The heart remains silent, watching, numb and lacks direction for now. All things considered its understandable and I don't interfere with this healing process. I endure and wait knowing one day the outcome will be different, but as for now..

...thoughts are all I have to do..

No comments: