Tuesday, March 9, 2010

freedom..

"Spend all your time waiting for that second chance for a break that would make it okay. There's always one reason to feel not good enough and it's hard at the end of the day. I need some distraction, beautiful release. Memories seep from my veins. Let me be empty, weightless and maybe I'll find some peace tonight".

"In the arms of an Angel" ....Sarah McLaughlin"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight I find myself being pulled hard to the open road. I mentioned in an earlier entry how I love early Spring road trips. Its a time to get away, shoot pictures for my photo portfolio and basically unwind and wound up mind. It was also a time to let my heart open and vent. Lots of time to think about "whatever." This year brings a new challenge of sorts. I haven't the issues that I have pondered over the years to bring with me..A clean slate for me this year. Been 12 long years since I have been able to take a trip and feel real freedom..

...and it feels really good already..

No comments: