Saturday, September 19, 2009

eloquence....

Running on empty. Night after night I sit here with so much on my mind but unable to convey what I feel. I feel like I am drowning. I have a lack of passion in my life, a "drifting along" through each day. A smile on my face, but broken pieces floating inside a human shell. Hidden hurt eating away at me. An old friend seems to have found me again. I guess I wondered when he would pass by my way again... Mr. Loneliness..

"I want to be loved and be in love"..."To have that special someone that makes you forget all others"
One of the happiest day of my life will be when I can close this blog as there will be no need for it in my life anymore..This is something that time dictates, not me. Regardless of age, or position in life everyone wants that special someone. I am tired of being alone.. I am tired of being the nice guy that finishes last. Where is my happy ending, Where is my forth of July celebration? Where is my forever? I am tired of games, I am tired of loneliness, I am tired of being tired. Tired of everything tonight. Gee, guess it must be the coffee talking tonight..might be time to switch to decaf eh?

No comments: