Wednesday, March 25, 2009

from the hip..

As my life passes by I sometimes see why I enjoy for the solitude of being single. There is always the search. The journey of the mind and heart for that special someone. Funny how in the future when this search comes to a close, when that person is found, how short the search will have been. But while in the middle I can see no end in sight.

With this being said...

Tonight I was able to finally bring closure to a place deep inside. Sometimes words cant describe what you feel, but tears can. Tonight someone is aware of this. After I said goodbye 10 years ago, I was able to say hello again in late 08. Tonight? Reasons given and things never told to anyone now resound in anothers ears. Thoughts kept deep inside, conveyed tonight..

........tonight my steps and load are little lighter......

No comments: