Saturday, February 14, 2009

tonight.....an angel.

Sometimes you cant be help but disappoint people. I never wanted to hurt anyone, but there comes a time that there is no other way and you have to say goodbye. Time is a fickle thing. Seems it is always just a little off and never right for me. Situations are all different but the common theme is that it just wasn't the right time in my life...for me or for the other person. Things beyond our control leave us with a "what if" and "if only" moment and with it memories to sift through and try to salvage.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From an earlier entry I wrote:

"A gentle tease of the senses. Something forgotten but seen in your eyes. A smile and gentle warmth that radiates deep from within. Though all this, you still and will remain elusive. Maybe its my curse in life to want what I cant have. But for now I indulge myself in your smile and charm. A glance in my direction..realization of something that cant be realized. Dream a dream shall we? The one place where our paths cross and words can be spoken with nothing being kept hidden. Words come easy when not in your presence and boldness abounds, but in your presence I fade like a flower past it's prime..
Who are you?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After much thought I come to the conclusion that you are what makes me happy, yet I cant have you as its not our lot in life for this to be. It is time for you to stretch those wings and fly....

Wherever you go and whatever you achieve just remember I am your biggest fan.

No comments: