Thursday, December 11, 2008

watching and waiting..wanting


Is there more to life than this? Constant doubt of which way to turn, what path to take, even who to trust. It seems the clearer things become the more questions are brought to mind. Standing still brings about the feeling of losing ground and of precious time slipping away yet with no direction I dare not move. To many wrong decisions have cost me dearly and not to venture down that pathway again is always deeply ingrained now. Every now and then a feeling, memory of being happy, content not searching, not needing anything. It's something I cant go back to but want to have again in my life. Silently inside I can still feel everything, still remember every moment. Time stands still, as I do today.

watching...waiting...wanting

No comments: