Sunday, December 28, 2008

slowly into focus..


Some things in life just have to be relearned sometimes. The frustrating part of the whole thing is being lied to. I saw the faint signs that passed by my way but I hoped and trusted for the best. In the end it is what it is. The hurtful part is that you see something you really had hoped to find and it turns out to be the opposite. Why? Was the truth that hard? Now? Just merely a lesson relearned and a moment in time forgotten....

I would like to say the hurt doesn't bother me, but it does. I'm human. Reaching, looking within myself to find something familiar to hold to, remembering an earlier time in my life when all was steady and sure. Hands upon stone and feeling the warmth radiate from within but not opening the locked door. Warmth, radiance, simply remembering what truth feels like and holding it, unworthy of such, with no doubt in my mind. Out there...somewhere....waiting. It slowly comes into focus



No comments: