Wednesday, November 5, 2008

distance..

So many things to write, to place in the proper context. Staring at the computer screen wondering in which direction my writing will take tonight. Words cant seem to form what I am thinking tonight or what I am feeling. It seems that the two have not walk aside each other for some time as I fell split down the middle walking in two different worlds each day. Seeing where I want to go but still holding back and waiting. No matter what I do, the facts remain and the truths will always be there to remind me. Indeed sometimes there are things we think we see and feel, but in reality it is the heart wanting and wishing, the mind hoping and trying to protect itself from the hurt that lays just beyond it's sight. In the final thought that crosses my mind tonight, the only thing i can say is.....


You know....Yes, you know don't you.

No comments: