Monday, July 7, 2008

To my friends, near and far.

I have received a few emails from some very good friends concerned about me by the things being placed on my blog here. First of all, Thank you so much for caring. But let me assure you that I am fine and maybe I am writing to deeply or maybe darkly. My writings will have multiple meanings to me and may be about something(s) that happened recently or a long time ago. More times than not a single sentence can and will be about something that only I know, but will be misconstrued by another and have nothing to do with the paragraph it was placed in. In short please don't read to deeply into what you see, but read deep enough to understand and offer insight if you feel led to.

This blog is about loss, it is about thoughts and feelings from a long time ago, but of late. It is about the journey from loss to the finding of that special someone. It will cover everything in between and it is painful sometimes, yet from time to time a glimpse of happiness is found. It is a look into past mistakes I have made and the attempt not to remake those mistakes and to finally learn what I have to learn to move on.

Thanks for caring and for sharing. You know who u are... ;-)

No comments: