Monday, April 21, 2008

which way...


Back to the real world but something is simmering just below the surface. Ideas, wishes, wants, needs, memories, dreams. Sometimes I feel this is my pulse and is what's keeping me going day to day. I have just returned from one journey and already I am planning another. Am I running to or away from? Maybe a journey into myself is needed more than anything, more now than ever. What am I missing here. I spend most of my time in reflection it seems. I reflect but am I reflecting on the right things, needful things? Counsel from friends offer insight, but there is something silent, deep within me and I am tired of this fight. I have suppressed it for a very long time. Covering it with everyday life, smoothing the cracks that appear from time to time. But now crevasses cover the landscape I inhabit, the paths I take. A change of scenery? To leave and start over where nobody knows you? Is it time to spread my wings and soar. I look back and there is nothing holding me anymore.......

I will close my wings for now. I am Afraid.

No comments: