Monday, February 23, 2009

remembering...

Tonight I sit and remember...remembering what I have lost and the price I have paid since then. Time has passed..Years have passed...I look back and things still look the same. Strange that sometimes, even today I find myself wishing I had never met you. Other times so humbled that I did. We cant choose when the heart falls though, can we. It's just a time when I falter and cant seem to get my footing. The mind, captivated by a memory. Coveting something that no longer exists, save except in me..deep with in me. Maybe I must endure this to appreciate for what is in my future. I am not deserving of such. I had what a man could only hope to have and have as his own and I said goodbye. That in itself is unforgivable or so it seems in my life.

No comments: