Tuesday, February 19, 2019

...right here waiting.

Day by day. Expectations balanced on reality. Watching from afar and knowing things are the same and as they should be. A smile from within and the years fade with choices made and time moves us along. Tonight, I finally have time to stop and try to find some familiar music and put my thoughts into perspective. Still amazes me how thoughts once flowed so easily and now things seem to be in a bottleneck of sorts. Walking so carefully now, not trusting others or my own judgment. Repeating mistakes over the years and expecting different outcomes and now seeing everything so clearly. Realizing the hurt I caused others and myself. Stumbling through life with a sense of thinking I knew what I was doing and setting myself up for failure. Finally I am where I need to be and should have been a long time ago. Better late than never. Waiting now for that that I seek. Patience never used before, now a saving grace. Looking back at what could have been one to many times, to what is and now what can be. Bitter sweetness remains but now a clean and final slate to be written. Even now as this blog continues, the reason it was created remains a constant. Someone said goodbye. Even through all the chaos I still remain...


...right here waiting.

No comments: