Wednesday, September 26, 2018

...opened my eyes.......finally.



    "I was thinking bout her, thinkin' bout me
    Thinkin' bout us, what we gon' be;
    Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream
    So I traveled back, down that road
    Will she come back, no one knows
".... 


   
                              
                                                                                    

                   Realizing whatever dreams may come they are still that, dreams. Been working on erasing the past, image by image. Taking the notes and lessons to heart. A battle of inches it seems. As time passes a numbness settles in. A welcome relief of sorts. Haven't felt this in a many years and a comfortable feeling at that. Clean slate finally laid before me. Just a few more days to begin writing a new chapter for a new life..

...opened my eyes..finally.                                                                                        

No comments: