Monday, July 9, 2018

...Wayfarers Journey.

Tonight with the ebb and flow of thoughts mixed with memories of the recent and not so recent. Mistakes of years past and now of days recent I carefully and humbly read the lessons written before me...for me only.. Feeling frustrated that nothing is as it once was. Tonight an epiphany of sorts. Wayfarers journey began a long time ago with the purpose of finding someone. Finding the person I was meant to be with but finding out I have been doing it all wrong and for so long. Now I find it hard to move forward and finally realize it is due to me finally throwing out the script I always went by. Now, I have no plan, no guide nothing before me and I am slowly walking forward in the dark it seems. Having to use other senses than a biased sight and wreckless heart and now find myself scrutinizing every step before taking it. I am so use to forging ahead, blindly thinking that I know what I am doing. Time has moved on at its pace and I, having stayed the same, have now changed. I have grown cold and withdrawn and all by my own deeds. Realizing and seeing this tonight may be a step in the right direction that has been finally taken. Standing outside a fallen fortress of solitude. Images of things once wanted, scattered around the debris of the heart and mind. Questions now bring their full voice to bear. I listen and begin to doubt everything I feel now or have felt....except a certain smile, embrace and final goodbye from long ago. For this I watch the compass swing north and another slow step is taken. Wayfarers Journey...   

No comments: