Sunday, March 4, 2018

...lost.

Almost two months since my last entry. I once put words to "paper" almost every night and without hardly an effort. Tonight? Standing still this evening watching a moon slowly rise out my window. Thoughts come and go and in no particular order other than reminders of a life of "if only". Wanting to forget this last year and start over but that is something we aren't allowed to do. We stop, reassess and slowly move forward. Trying to find my direction as something is amiss and I cant put my finger on it.. Frustrating... So many things to say, images coming to mind in search of a caption, a perfect phrase. Tonight like so many so many nights I do not know how to put things in order,  from my thoughts to here. Then the moment of realization...


I have lost my muse.

No comments: